We are an award-winning architectural practice based in Wantage, Oxfordshire. Our service is both personal and professional and we truly believe you will enjoy working with us on the design of your extension, new home or housing development.
Over the years we have maintained an excellent track record for obtaining planning permissions on behalf of our clients, particularly with challenging sites. This is due in no small part to the experience and knowledge of residential design. Ultimately, we aim to simplify the process of planning and building and create spaces that exceed your expectations.
We can help you with:
- feasibility studies – assessing whether it is possible to build a rear extension, modern home or replacement house
- planning applications – making applications to Local Authorities on your behalf
- extensions, alterations and refurbishment – be it on modern or historic properties
- new build projects – greenfield or brownfield sites
- sustainability – we take a pragmatic approach and advise appropriately and within budget
- full technical, contract administration and on-site support
CALL US on 01235 760693 or
Primarily, our work is focused on making homes, and can be broadly categorised into the following types:
- extensions, alterations and refurbishment of existing homes
- new-build houses
- new-build residential developments
We also are experienced with schools, colleges, motor dealerships and industrial buildings.
Our services can essentially be divided into three main stages. You are free to choose which stages you would like us to be involved with:
[equivalent to stages 0 to 2 RIBA Plan of Work 2013]
Preparation of brief, survey, spatial design, concept ideas, strategic organisation, sketch design through to scheme design and submission for detailed planning permission
[equivalent to stages 3 to 4 RIBA Plan of Work 2013]
Construction information: detail design, production information comprising detail drawings and specification and submission for building regulations
[equivalent to stages 5 to 7 RIBA Plan of Work 2013]
Construction: Tender to builders and contract administration of the construction process to completion, use of the building and post occupancy evaluation